THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 2, 2012

kalau lah CUTI tu lagi panjang

(as sweet as the Rolling Stones)




This holiday is somehow great, joyful and full with love.
Sadly,it is only temporary. It can only last for a month.


Distance can be such a fucking problem for those who are in relationship.


It really test our patience, loyalty and the degree of how far you can love someone.

People say that distance relationship should be avoided because it will never last long. But, i doubt that of course even though i know I've experienced a lot of problems and challenges before.

I know i can trust you man. I know i can believe in you. I know you would not betray what we have build for this nearly 3 years worth of being together. JUST LIKE THE ROLLING STONES. I will never forget that. For the next alone and horror of 5 months, i shall be waiting for our next GREAT HOLIDAYS!


p/s:

i actually don't really want you to go back there,
5 bulan seterusnya sangat horror and yet lonely
it would not be fun here without you
i just wish you can stay longer Mohd Efree Budiman :(

0 comments: