Whatever. I know, writing is not my interest.
Im honestly say that im not a big fan of blog or wordpress and anything to do with writing an expressing what you would have for the whole public to read. In fact I know, I am not good at it.
Yet, ive been stop writing and blogging when I feel unsafe by telling u peeps on the whole thing that come across my life. But I have to admit, when we write, we tend to express, and we feel satisfy and yet RELIEF.
Why is that?
Because I guess people just need some space of their own and write whatever they think and express whatever they feel to reduce their anxiety, curiosity, anger and all sort of feeling they have in any circumstances that they faced in their daily life.
Having a good friend, a really damn good friend who will always be there for you, hear your thoughts, feeling and sigh can also be one of the alternative you can share everything without having any doubts towards them, but seriously, looking at the world nowadays do u really think that A REAL bestfriend do exist? I wish I have friends like Barney, Robin, Marshall, Lily and Ted (That in case if you watch How I Met Your Mother) who always hangout, stick together support each other and always there for one another whenever one of them is in trouble. Nowadays people become friends not because they really cherish the relationship exist in between it but they do become friends for the benefit that they can gain from one another.
In other words, YEAH SELFISH or having advantage on others who at the same time will not realize about it. A girl may friend with the other girl because they want to feel belonging and to feel existed. Or maybe they could gain something from the others like get to know more person or get to borrow things that they really want like shirt, shoes and other stuff. Or try to think if a boy be friend with another boy, hah! They may just be friends because they wanna share cigarette or maybe need a friend to hang out.
NOBODY wants to live and die alone.
Or here’s another part which I consider it as cliché, why do a girl or a boy wanna be bestfriend. I could not accept any other reason except they have feeling for each other. Who ever feel that im wrong, please come forward and proof to me with some details that I should be corrected. Even barney and robin who at first become close friend and then they dated each other.
Look, I just spill some random thoughts. This is what i feel and see by observing people nowadays, especially those people who are close to me. i just wanna share to u out there :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment