THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 7, 2009

what more could you wish for?

yea, what more could you wish for my dear?
knowing you as a friend yet make me hate you so much
loving you seems to be happen accidentally
being with you now are things that happen unexpectedly
the more i know you = the more i like you
the more i love you = the more i wanna be with you
argue, fight or even quarelling??
will always come out between us.
but is that make my love to u fade away?
well i guess my answer will be ABSOLUTELY NO!
knowing that my love to you grows so fast
knowing that everything happened without plan
knowing that you are not the one that i actually dream for.. ;p
knowing that i once said i wanna be single till my WORK LIFE
and knowing the fact that now i love you so much
and yet knowing that whatever happens now, i could never wanna lose you
shows my LOVE for you is like a sky that full with stars. ;p
time?
WE TALK ALL NIGHT,EVERYDAY ON THE PHONE.
AND SPEND MY ALL NIGHT DOING THAT *RED* BOOK.
money?
DID I EVER BE A STINGY PERSON WHENEVER IM WITH YOU?
attention?
ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.
energy?
HOW SLEEPY I AM OR EVEN HOW TIRED I AM, STILL THERE'S SPACE FOR YOU
AND STILL I'LL BE YOUR EARS.
and now, what more could you wish for from me my dear?
being that GIRL in your heart will never be that easy and i always try to make it look simple
I LOVE YOU my oi-oi saf!

2 comments:

aCe+ said...

jiwangnya bestie aku sorang ni..

beba said...

mmg pun...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =)) :p