i already pull out the trigger this morning
i guess the bullet just hit at the right point
and cause the person to bleed
why am i saying like this?
simple! because i get no reply
i am sorry.. i dont know what else to say beside the word sorry.
I am not stealing anyone's belonging here
I am not selfish as well
I am not a backstabber
I am not a liar
Everything happens for a reason
Trying to be apathy
Feeling the way that you do now
I know it hurts, bleed and could not be wounded easily
I know it takes time
You must be wonder right?
of how all this happened between us
i did not ask for it.
the truth is hard to swallow but it will be sweet as sugar
if we can settle all this peace fully..
We cherish our relationship as friends
We close since we are in high school
And please dont let this thing ruin us
the relationship that we has build as buddy
There are reasons of why i am not telling you earlier
I do admit im not that brave to confront u and meet u face to face
i couldnt bear to face the consequences
i couldnt bear to see my friends hurt
and yet i manage to tell you the truth
is now on you to decide of what will happen next
i love you friend, and i dont wanna lose you
hope we'll be okay with it
and continue as what we are in our past days..
i am truly sorry..=(
Mimpi
9 years ago

3 comments:
ok2 dah paham dah. so dia xreply k? give her some time babe. shes come around somehow. trust me!
haha.. she did reply
okay things are really easy than what i expected
but i guess this is not the end
she seems okay
well i know her sgt2..
it will not end till here..
there must be something happen after this
well just c what happen then..
saf...dia dah tau?so mcm mane?i mean,u.kau okie?spill the beans,makcik.spill~
Post a Comment